domingo, septiembre 11, 2011

My take on 9-11 conspiranoia

No disrespect, but I've got to get this off my chest. I've had it with all these "inside job" conspiracy theories. As an experienced investigative journalist who started his career researching a REAL conspiracy, the CIA-Contra-drug connection, I have no use for self-styled "conspiracy researchers" whose sloppy, careless "research" parts from foregone conclusions. I am unimpressed with their intellectual laziness and at times downright dishonesty when assessing information. The following link is a digest of what I consider some of the finest REAL analysis of this irresponsible conspiracy craze, from writers such as B. Weinberg, R. Parry and G. Monbiot.


Etiquetas: ,

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal